Sunday, April 12, 2009

Texas

I am so exciting to have a blog! I am not very computer smart so it has taken me a while.
Well life has been good. Last month we were able to go to Texas to visit Garret and Courtney and there families. It was so much fun! We were especially excited cause we knew that Texas is a lot warmer then Utah and we could finally wear shorts and flip flops. Well so much for that, it was freezing cold and very rainy. It was actually warmer in Utah while we were gone. It was just so much fun to see everyone and for Devin to get to know everyone a little better. All of are family in Utah were nervous when we came home thinking that Courtney would move another family to Texas. As of right now we are here to stay.She is so cute! It was raining and she was getting soaking wet but did not care. She actually fell down in the wet grass a few times.So of course they had to find the biggest corn dogs, do you think they ate them all? Nope!Well I guess I did't eat all of my food either. If you ever go visit Texas just plan on gaining 5lbs.


What handsome boys!

2 comments:

  1. So, have you changed your minds yet??? j/k! We miss you! (I am finally viewing your blog for the first time-we have internet now!! Yey! cute blog, monica. Okay, i am really going to sleep now. oh, how i have missed the internet...)

    ReplyDelete