Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who ever said EASTER was not a dangerous holiday


So for Easter we went to my parents house for dinner. It was so yummy we had Steak, funeral potatoes, pasta salad, fresh fruit, and deviled eggs. For dessert Mary made a truffle, one of my favorite desserts. It was a pretty warm day that day so I was wearing flip flops. So as I was helping and taking Whitney's plate to her I slammed my foot into the bottom of the fridge. It felt like I just stubbed my toe but I knew I had ripped something. I fell to the ground (did not spill the food)with everyone laughing around me. They soon stopped laughing when they realized how deep I had cut my pinkie toe.
Growing up we never went to the doctors so I'm not used to it. It didn't hurt to bad but I knew the cut was deep. All the boys gathered around to look how deep it was and when I herd my dad(the person who never took us to the doctors) say it was deep and we should go get stitches. We then left and went down the street to the Insta Care. They were able to get me right in. I was so nervous about stitches.
I got five little stitches on the side of my pinkie toe. I was so surprised when it was over and it didn't hurt to bad, I thought the worse was over. Nobody told me how I would feel after the numbing went away. I woke up that night every hour it ached so bad.
Well it feels fine now I just have to deal with the stitches for another week and wait to see the Insta Care bill. Who new it would be such an eventful easter.

1 comment:

  1. oh man that is not fun! i got my staples out today.. and my stitches they get to stay in for 3 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete