Monday, February 1, 2010

Bret Lewis Blakey 1982-2010

It really has been such a hard month, lets be honest I am glad that January is over. I don't know what I would do without great friends, family, and the gospel in my life. I don't understand how people get through the loss of a loved one without the gospel in there lives.
I have been so blessed to have known Bret the last 4 years. If it weren't for Bret and Britney, Devin and I would have never met. Devin and I are so lucky that we were able to live next door to him and Britney and spend lots of time together. A lot of our weekend nights were spent watching movies, going to Cold Stones, or just hanging out together. He was always cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. He was such a great brother in law, friend, and neighbor to me. I already miss him and know that I will continue to miss him but I also know he is in a better place and that I will see him again. We love you Bret and will never forget you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Monica. I lost a family member a few years ago and agree with you, I don't know how anyone ever does it without the knowledge of the gospel,really. I am glad January is over too! I hope the rest of the year goes better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cute girly, You are in our prayers everyday. We love you guys so much and too are so thankful for the gosple and knowledge that we can see Bret again someday.
    I just found your blog off Britney's.. I just added you to our blog so email me your email @ lizzywright08@gmail.com so that I can send you an invite. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys! Love ya

    ReplyDelete