Monday, June 7, 2010

Dylan

Dylan loves to help me cook. He loves spoons and to stir.Mom brought him over naked so he got one of my T-shirts to wear.


So I had my shoes laying around and Dylan decided to put them on. He walked so good in them it was funny.

Most Sunday morning Dylan comes over and plays while his mom gets ready for church. Usually Devin is still asleep and so we always make sure he gets up.


Dylan loves Devin so much. If Devin is in the room he is always right next to him. If Dylan needs a diaper change and Devin is in the room he makes sure Devin is the one to do it. Guess that is what Devin gets for being the favorite!

2 comments:

  1. i love that you cook! you two are so cute, you will be such amazing parents one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Good to hear Devin's changing diapers, hahaha!
    Sydney loves seeing the pictures of you guys. She was very interested in what Dylan was eating, so I guessed muffin or pancake batter. :)

    ReplyDelete