Monday, June 7, 2010

Kayden and Brody

Mary had brain surgery the first week of May and so I went and spent a day and watched her kids. It was so much fun. They are such fun and cute boys. So I am not very creative but wanted to do something fun with them. They both LOVE pizza so I had them make there very own. They had so much fun doing it. Brody kept licking the spoon that he was putting his sauce on with and Kayden kept eating the cheese:)






The finished product!

That next day Devin and I went and visited Mary. She was still not feeling very well but she is just so positive about everything. She had another hospital gown in the room and told me to put in on. So I did, don't know why?

3 comments:

  1. that is kind of wierd you put a gown on.... remind me to talk to you about Mary at work.... you are such a fun aunt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She needed some support haha. It's not like I took off my clothes. We just had to have a picture of the two losers who had to have surgery within the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, that's so funny she made you put the hospital robe on! Oh, I keep laughing when I think about that. You're an awesome aunt, and a big strength in the family. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete