Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

Oh I love girls camp!! I am so sad that I just got released from Young Women's. I was really bad at taking pictures up at camp but here are a few fun pics

We played the game "minute to win it" She had to get the Oreo from her eye to her mouth by just moving her face. It was so funny to watch.


The swing was the big hit at camp, whenever there was free time that is where most of the girls were.
It was so much fun to have Devin come up for the night! He wanted to see if we could fit on the swing together, it was pretty fun!
So all the girls were making fun of me because I would not jump off the higher rock to get on the swing. I will admit it I am a chicken.

So our theme for camp was Treasure Seekers so that is why we are dressed up like pirates. I am so grateful for the treasures that I have in my life!

I am so grateful for the chance I was able to be in young women's and be with these awesome girls and leaders!

1 comment: