Friday, September 17, 2010

Random pics of Dylan

He loves whatever is Devins


Every Monday when I babysit him, the first thing he does when I am getting ready is heads to the closet and grabs these shoes. He then tries to tell me that they are Devins. One day Devin came home and almost every pair of shoes he has was out.
He thinks he need to close his eyes when we tell him to smile



Devin hate that we allowed this and that I even put the picture up. I have got to be honest he walks awesome in high heels. He can even run in them.





1 comment:

  1. He does walk -and run- awesome in heels! I will testify to that! I hope Britney got lots of funny pics of him on his trip to Waco, being immersed in girl stuff for a few days! He's just SO CUTE! I'm so glad we got to see him in Sept. And, He is ALL BOY! Devin can rest assured about that. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete