Friday, September 17, 2010

Stawberry Days

Love Strawberry Days and it always lands on my birthday. Good thing I enjoy it.
Favorite part of the whole Rodeo, wild cow milking

So this lady came and sat down in front of us. I leaned over to Devin & Britney and asked if they thought it was that lady from Good Things Utah. They both had no idea who I was even talking about. Anyways it was her, and she was super nice. Devin had to keep explaining why certain things were happening in the rodeo to her and her husband.
Ha ha. I don't know why I am even putting this picture up because we both look crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that is awesome! I watch Good things utah every day love that show! I love that Devin had to explain stuff to her! How funny! Looks like you guys have been have a great summer! We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE PICS! Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete