Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things that make me HAPPY

  • Peanut butter M&M's
  • Family
  • DEVIN
  • General Conference
  • ZUMBA!!! Really it makes me so happy.
  • Snuggling
  • Pumpkins chocolate chip bread
  • Bellagio Water show, I could stand there all day and watch.
  • Missionaries, I smile every time I see them.
  • Dates with Devin
  • A really good hamburger, fries, fry sauce, and shake!
  • New born baby just out of the tub, lathered in baby lotion.
  • Good Sushi, just thinking about it makes me salivate.
  • Being able to sleep in on a cold winter morning
  • The Office, makes me laugh every time.
  • Pintrest, my new addiction.
  • Summer nights
  • Halloween, love everything about it, decorating, candy, dressing up.
  • Sarah's blog, so freaking funny I want her to write every day!
  • Cooking, love it!! Just wish someone would clean up after me.
  • Tangled, I could watch it everyday I think and still not be sick of it.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this - I love your list! And if you're talking about me, thanks! Haha

    ReplyDelete