Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life

Well life has been hard, every day it is a struggle but I try to make the best of it. My heart is just so full of love for the gospel! I can't even express through words how much it means to me. The warmth that I feel from the spirit is such a wonderful blessing. I know God lives and loves all of us and that he does answer our prayers. As I watched Conference this weekend the sentence that was said more then once that stood out to me was that you have to have faith. This is a sentence you hear a lot but it never stood out to me like it did this weekend. I have always thought that I have always had faith but really have I? Do I have faith when everything seems to be falling apart? Do I have faith that I will be a mom someday? Do I have faith in myself? I definitely need to work on having more faith!! I am so grateful for living prophets on the earth who can be the mouth piece of our Savior Jesus Christ. I just love conference and I can't say that enough. I would be just fine having conference every week, seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Sure love and miss you cute girl. Thanks for this post.. I loved conference too.. and wish we could also have it weekly!

    ReplyDelete