Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shots, shots and more shots

Well I started my shots last Thursday! I went to the doctors and they showed me how to do them and did my first shot that morning. That night I was still a little nervous so I had Devin give it to me but starting Friday morning I have given all of my tummy shots to myself. I am to the point were shots blood draws, and speculum's don't even bother me. Just bring it on!! On Saturday I started another shot but this one has to be done in the butt. Devin had a half marathon Saturday morning so he was gone and out of the house by 430am. I did not want to give this shot to myself for the first time especially because it was on my behind where I needed to put the needle. I kind of made my mother-in-law do it for me and she was way more nervous about doing it then I was about her doing it. She did a great job! I am at the point were I am giving myself 4 shots a day and I will start my ultrasounds on Thursday, things are happening faster then I expected!


Well here are some pictures of my "baby in a box".

Those white boxes towards the back of the picture are all grouped into 5's so really all together there are 75!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of stuff! You should just take it to work every day and have one of the MA's give you a shot. I don't blame you for not wanting to do it yourself= I don't think I would be able to!

    ReplyDelete